Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year - New Things

Here is to 2011, it can't be any worst than 2010, I say for me at least. Here is to a new beginning and a new start.

New things - I ( hold your breath) ...actually made Lion House Rolls for a dinner we were having with friends and they turned out! Here is to baking in 2011.

New things - We saved 6 dollars on our grocery expenses due to me cutting coupons! Here is to saving money.

New things - New goals. Here is to trying to have hope and faith that simply everything will work out. Even though it might not be the way I wanted it to be.

I am who I am because of 2010.

May we all recognize the new things in life and may we all have a great 2011.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have every hope that 2011 will be a spectacular year for you and your family. We love you and pray for you all the time.