Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Super 8

Damon & I along with awesome friends A&C. Went and saw the movie Super 8. It is the kind of movie I hate. I think my sister-in-law SiSi told us not to see it. She didn't like it either. However I try to find something in everything to relate life and what is going on around me.
The movie plot: Train crash and alot of other things... I won't give it away. A lot of it too close to home for comfort for me and it was scary and I have to admit I kept my eyes closed for most of it. It is a little bit scary.
However in the movie there is a quote that has become my motto for now:
Bad things happen...but we can still live.
May the bad things teach us how to live & love.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I have recently come to the same conclusion. I just finished reading a book called Roll of Thunder hear my cry!