Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Updates as of June 26, 2010

This morning Corrine was taken back into surgery.  They removed her spleen and checked out everything else to make sure she wasn't bleeding anymore.  They were then able to close her abdomen completely.  At this point they have her sedated so that she can get some rest and so her body can start to heal. 

Damon was also able to bring Livi back up for a little while this morning.  To see her again and let some of his family who hadn't had a chance to see her hold her and love her for a few minutes. 

I promise we will post more pictures but I wanted to get the update out so that you all knew what was going on as of now.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you for the update. Please call me if there is anything I can do.

Kit Wilkins said...

Our hearts and prayers are with you both at this difficult time. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help.

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

So sorry for your loss. We will be praying for Corinne. Please let us know what we can do to help.

Impressions Studio & Gallery said...

You don't know me, but I truly felt of your angels spirit soon after the accident. (that is a WHOLE additional story for later) My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through this tough journey.

Tears streaming down my face as our family knelt in family prayer and our 9 year old prayed for Corrine & 'her sweet angel baby'. May you be surrounded by these angels these next few weeks and months.

Julie
NILMDTS

Michelle said...

Damon and Corrine,

My name is Michelle. (Corrine knows who I am) I'm a Support Coordinator and used to work with Corrine when we all worked at the State office. I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry this happened. Livi is absolutely beautiful and perfect. She looks like an angel and filled that role perfectly.
Thank you for the updates. Corrine is always in my thoughts and prayers... all day long. Good luck with every surgery. We'll be standing by.

Take Care.