Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Livi's Festival of Trees

We are getting ready to do our Wings tree to celebrate Livi and to give back to Primary Children's Hospital in honor of little Livi. Through Festival of Trees.
After doing the fundraiser for my dear friend Lori, I decided why not get items donated. I went to my favorite site Etsy.com - and received donations and a heart full of gratitude for the kindness and generosity around the world - literally.
To give back to all my donors I am going to do a blog to give back. Hopefully my little followers of my little blog can pay them back and get some cute ideas for birthdays, holidays or just any days!
I can't wait to share with you all the tree for Livi!!!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I love going to the Festival of Trees, it's my favorite thing to do around the holidays. I will never forget my experience doing a tree with my sister in honor of my nephew.

You'll have to let me know where Livi's tree is so Tim and I can check it out when we're there. I'm sure it will be beautiful, you are so creative!

Allison said...

I hope you post pictures of the tree. I can't wait to see it.

Teri said...

Earl and I will be at Opening Night of the Festival. I can't wait to see Livi's tree!!!