Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby Grayson


An adoption mentor who is near and dear to my heart once said, "You don't choose adoption...adoption chooses you."
Adoption choose us...and choose us fast to say the least. We had 48 hours notice that our little boy Grayson was coming into the world and we had to go and pick him up and bring him home.
It was an experience that was dear and near to my heart. Experience that I will never forget and will forever me imprinted on my heart.
I will share this...we love his birth-mom, she is beautiful, strong and courageous...we love his family...we shared four days with his family and fell in love with them. We hope and wish that they will forever remain in our lives.
Grayson - he is beautiful. Everyone stopped us where ever we went and commented on his hair. He has tons and tons of hair. He had his first bath and his hair went to the curls. He has such a sweet spirit and our home has felt peace even in our tiny little hotel room there was a great reverence for what a child can bring and the simplicity of life and of love.
We feel very honored to be his parents. We feel very honored to have had him chosen to be placed in our care and feel a huge responsibility to make sure that he is provided with everything that he needs.
In is with deep rememberance and heartfelt memories...that we will share with our Little Grayson about his little Angel sister Livi - that made it possible for his mom to live....she knew that the future did have in store for me to be a MOM.
I will always be a angel Mom and now I am the mom to Grayson.
Our hearts our full...our nights our short...but we have expanded joy after a deep impact of a life changing event both from my accident and also from this adoption experience.
Grayson Isaac Frazier - Born Aug. 20th - Weighed 7 and 1/2 pounds and 19 1/2 inches long.
May we all recognize the "Amazing Grace" that fills our lives and hearts. May we also see the tender mercies and the miracles that happen.

10 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I love the family pictures of you, Damon, and the puppies! And Grayson is one handsome boy and I can't wait to meet him.

Pamper with Polish said...

I am so excited for you Corrine! He is beautiful and I can't wait to hear more about him. You are going to be an amazing mother. This news warms my heart, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Cornett said...

Congratulations Corrine! Travis and I are SO happy for you both! He is beautiful! We can't wait to meet him!

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

Oh I can't think of a more deserving family!! Grayson is soooo incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful family. Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

This is the happiest, most special news I've read in a long time. How wonderful for your little family! Congratulations on receiving such a beautiful addition into your already beautiful family. You totally deserve every single smile he's bringing to your face right now. :)

Parrys said...

Grayson is one very lucky boy to have you as his Mom. We are thrilled that you have him home with you now and send our love and support. We look forward to meeting the little guy in person some day.
Carol and Stan

Sara Drage said...

Corrine, This is Sara Drage from South Davis....not sure if you remember me or not...I have been checking in on you often and cried when I read your blog today!! I am so happy and excited for you and your family. Your son is adorable!! I just wanted to make contact and offer to you my boy baby clothes that I have. I have a 10 month old and cannot think of anyone who could use them more!! Please let me know and I will get them to you however possible :) my email is saram7665@yahoo.com

Annie said...

Yay, yay, hip hip hooray and CONGRATULATIONS! What a lucky little boy Grayson is to have you as his mom.

Krissie said...

I have to say it again, I am sooooo happy for your family. You and Damon are going to be phenomenal parents and what a joy for you all.

cfish77 said...

Congratulations!